Lord Clan Star Conflict Division
Join the Lord Clan today! Sign up on the forums and register in the Recruitment Office.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join the Lord Clan today! Sign up on the forums and register in the Recruitment Office.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!

+4
Lord'Warlord
Lord*Jani
Lord'FraggY
Lord'FinalWhite
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WHAT HAS HAPPENED!! Empty WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!

Post by Lord'FinalWhite Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:48 pm

WHY LORDS GOT SO INACTIVE!!!!
I'm getting worried about our rankings in SC, we are dropping.
PLEASE LORDS get back on STAR CONFLICT!!!
Lord'FinalWhite
Lord'FinalWhite
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAS HAPPENED!! Empty Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED!!

Post by Lord'FraggY Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:58 am

Heyo,

I ain't coming back to that game before they fcking fix it. The patch regarding 4-man squads broke it and the matchmaking change afterwards made it worse.

o/
PFC Fraggy
Lord'FraggY
Lord'FraggY
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord*Jani Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:56 am

Salute Guys! sorry i have been very hurry this 2 weeks and have not been much at home. now i needed to take LoA as it looks that this month i will be very hurry.
SO if you guys have eny Problems just contact Hugh or Deadspeed.

oh and i got your Pm ingame Fraggy. it is good to post LoA post in the Lord clan main forum so our Officers and NcoƤs know about them Wink

So good hunting Lords and i join you if i can Smile
Lord*Jani
Lord*Jani
Major General
Major General

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord'Warlord Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:57 pm

i Hate to admit it but the federation is even beating us
Lord'Warlord
Lord'Warlord
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord~Deathspeed Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:56 pm

How you know if they fixed it without being in game? I don't think you need to "platoon" up to get the clans rankings up ethoir, just do dailies or something every little helps

Lord~Deathspeed
Lord~Deathspeed
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord~Hughsinkler Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:01 am

Lord~Deathspeed wrote:How you know if they fixed it without being in game? I don't think you need to "platoon" up to get the clans rankings up ethoir, just do dailies or something every little helps

I agree wholeheartedlyy
Lord~Hughsinkler
Lord~Hughsinkler
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord*Jani Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:25 am

Active playing and recruiting helps for get the ranking up. right now there are meny unactive ones in game roster. Hugh or Other ingame officers can kick all who are over 15 days away as they are just taking space. i have noticed that it is effective to talk personaly to high ranked players who are not in eny Corp. talk to to them what you want but i have just sayed.

[Hi name. Lord clan corporation like to welcome you to join us. If you are intrested just accept my invite Smile]

Meny ways to do it but all ways try to be friendly and helpfull Wink

So all comes down how much we are ready to do for the Corporation Wink
Lord*Jani
Lord*Jani
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord'PilotA256 Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:28 am

I'd definately be on a lot more if it weren't for the fact that half the time I can't connect to the Star Conflict servers. Pretty sure it's an issue with my ISP (BT) but their support is really, really, bad so I haven't managed to get them to tell my why the connection doesn't work during peak times. If only I could connect to SC directly to the EU servers rather than the RU ones, they're the ones that cause the problems usually

Anthony

Lord'PilotA256
Cadet
Cadet

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord'FraggY Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:17 am

I know that it is not fixed because I am responsible for posting the patch notes for the game on this very forum, Deathspeed.

Edit: To increase/improve the rank you can not just do dailies, you do actually need to do quite a few games. In its current state the matchmaking is broken, in my opinion, which is the reason why I went from being the 2nd. highest ranked pilot to be inactive.

Salute, o/

PFC Lord'Fraggy
Lord'FraggY
Lord'FraggY
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord~Hughsinkler Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:24 am

It's all personal preference, but either way it's still the game.
Lord~Hughsinkler
Lord~Hughsinkler
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord~Deathspeed Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:15 am

Sorry Fraggy, I did not mean to be so "direct" I think the word is..

What I mean is, sometimes bugs can fix themselves ( then be broken again by the next patch) under certain situations, that the developer has not foreseen yet. Which is not in the notes, happens quite alot on STO to name one.

Its software, it does tend to break/fix itself for no reason.

As for me, I really don't know why I don't like star conflict, I know its not the bugs that's for sure althrough they are ANNOYING but again its in Beta stage right now.

Thinking about it I think I know why I don't like it, its the grind... same stuff over and over and over..I know you guys will say that World of tanks/War thunder is, but for some reason I feel more like I m advancing in both in some way, Star conflict I m just like ....meh, just watching that synergy grow ....

Buts as hugh said its personal preference.

Lord~Deathspeed
Lord~Deathspeed
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord'FraggY Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:29 am

Yes, I agree that software can break/fix itself, but these changes were in the patch notes - made on purpose, so I do not seem them fixing themselves anytime soon. It's a bit sad, because I did enjoy the game.
Lord'FraggY
Lord'FraggY
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord~Deathspeed Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:45 am

Ah okay, not really paid close attention to them in fairness, read through the latest one you put up through.

Its strange because the match making in war thunder is almost right, but they can't seem to get Star Conflict right? or even remotely right.

Again the match making in star conflict is the games life blood, I think they should stop adding features and work on core but hay what can we do..This could be a reason why I just gave up as every single damm time I teamed up with you guys..I just couldn't be effective and kept getting killed after a few shots.. very dramatic change in tairs here lol
Lord~Deathspeed
Lord~Deathspeed
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord'FraggY Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:05 pm

Well, they changed it from being based on the Skill rating of each individual pilot and ship tier (1-5) to being based on if you were in a squad or not and the rank of the ship (1-15). This means that a Tier 2 can get ranked with a Tier 4 because if a pilot is good, in a squad, using a Tier 2 rank 6 ship he is supposedly good enough to go against Tier 4s. Makes no sense and fcked up the game match making wise.
Lord'FraggY
Lord'FraggY
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord~Deathspeed Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Yeah, a "reserve" craft vs tair 4, yeah not going to happen..No wonder..On the plus side watching/listing to Jani to getting his butt kicked was amusing despite not being able to do anything about it but get my butt kicked as well.. *sigh*
Lord~Deathspeed
Lord~Deathspeed
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord'FraggY Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Mhm, now it suck ass, pardon my language, and is not fun anymore in my opinion...
Lord'FraggY
Lord'FraggY
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord~Deathspeed Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:09 am

That's fine I understand, I personally don't like Star Conflict, or have not learnt to like it yet..Given the choice I would choose war thunder any day, its just better...But than SC is only in Beta right now, but still the problems its got are fundamental to it and what it is..They should have got it down to a T ages ago..

Maybe you could try out these for size, Star trek online/BSGO the guys in those would be more then glad to help you out.

While the devs sort out Star Conflict

Lord~Deathspeed
Lord~Deathspeed
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord'Dalarden Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:24 pm

So guys, where is everyone. I remember this clan being active, a lot. Even on main forums. Now I look and there's nothing. I've only been away from main games because of them loosing interst. They'll come around again soon probably but seriously. Where is everyone. It seems like the clan is deserted.
Lord'Dalarden
Lord'Dalarden
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord~Hughsinkler Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:09 am

Lord'Dalarden wrote:So guys, where is everyone. I remember this clan being active, a lot. Even on main forums. Now I look and there's nothing. I've only been away from main games because of them loosing interst. They'll come around again soon probably but seriously. Where is everyone. It seems like the clan is deserted.
The little story below explains all:

This is a story about four people: Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was asked to do it.
Everybody was sure Somebody would do it.
Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.
Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.
Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.
It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when actually Nobody asked Anybody.

Also to add, is the golden unwritten rule of this clan: Real Life Comes First. We can't expect people to be around 24/7. Also of note is that it is indeed the festive season in which people are spending time with their families rather than sitting on a computer all day (especially the older members).

Game activity is also up in STO and BSGO.

Either way, clan activity picks up, then drops off, then picks up again. I've been around since Jan 2008 in this clan, and I have been here when there was only three members on the roster, thats right: THREE. It happens. No point getting worked up about it. But rather having a whinge about the activity, find out why that activity has dropped off. Why are people not interested? Then you can treat the cause rather than the symptoms.
Lord~Hughsinkler
Lord~Hughsinkler
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord~Deathspeed Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:46 am

This clan and other clans have periods were they are pretty much hibernating, normally dead on in to xmas and summer..As hugh mentioned.

I m not going to tell you the answer as there are many and they may not be right.

I think I know why people are not interested in Star Conflict and its the reason why I don't play it myself, its lack of depth, World of tanks has that as does war thunder, and a sense of progression, something that I feel Star Conflict lacks.

How to get people interested, well you are very limited with Star Conflict I m affaried as you are at mercy from the devs.

You could try and do a competition winner gets golden lions or whatever it is in star conflict.

Lord~Deathspeed
Lord~Deathspeed
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord'Dalarden Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:31 pm

True. I have lost pretty much all favour in SC. I remember when I played the first 2 tiers because their fun. Now it's boring because they don't change weapon damage within tiers. Like T1 should be much weaker than T2 And all you can do it sit in hangar and wait for PvE or PvP
Lord'Dalarden
Lord'Dalarden
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord'FinalWhite Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:56 am

no, you are wrong at this on mate, damage does change and a lot.
So, as you say damage no change, than you can easly kill T4 gunship with T2 one? o.O
no my friend, it changes a lot.
Lord'FinalWhite
Lord'FinalWhite
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord~Deathspeed Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:06 am

Darlarden, it may feel like the weapons do not change, but they do..Just remember through that the ships resistance also goes up as does the health pool. So it may seem like your weapons are lacking in punch...Again its a balancing issue the game has that it just should not have by now.

Its partially that reason why I don't play it anymore adding the fact that I can't be effective with you guys were we should shine..plus the lack of depth and lack of progression.

In the time its taken me to barely get past 'reserve ships' I m tair 3 in warthunder, or tair 5 in WoT..Or at least can get into those games, and remain effective..
Lord~Deathspeed
Lord~Deathspeed
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord*Jani Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:24 am

Salute, Sc Lords!

Yeah, I did need to take LoA as I needed little Vacation and now I have 2.5 month Sick vacation as iI managed to break my left hand's thumb, which is operated now and is healing up.
But only game I can play with my hands are games where I don't need to use many keys or change them fast.
So thats why I have returned to Bsgo and we have got good events going up there.

If you guys get intrested on bsgo just let me know and we get you fast lvl ups in high lvl places where you get lvl 7 stuff for your ships and you dont need to start from lvl 1.

If anyone have enything to ask me just contact me through Steam where I will be most of time. im still in LoA so I will not be doing much forum stuff yet Wink
Lord*Jani
Lord*Jani
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord'FraggY Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:31 pm

^edited specially for you Jani... Razz

Glad to have to back! Get well soon, eh?

Salute,
FraggY
Lord'FraggY
Lord'FraggY
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum